The most effective way of preventing diphtheria is to ensure all of your vaccinations are up-to-date. Symptoms include:
- a high temperature (fever) of 38C (100.4F) or above
- fatigue (extreme tiredness)
- sore throat
- hoarse voice
- dry cough
- difficulty swallowing or pain when swallowing
- difficulty breathing
- foul-smelling, bloodstained nasal discharge
- swollen glands (nodes) in the neck
- pale, blue skin
Note: This is a non-refundable item
Replacement / duplicate copies of certificates: If it is lost or damaged and you need to order a replacement. There will be a charge of £10 for this service.
Price per dose is listed below.